Monday, January 3, 2011

How To Take Off Burton Triad Bindings

the sake of completeness

in 2010 skewed questions.

increased or decreased?
from the beginning, then again to the bottom line is the same.

hair longer or shorter?
Less.

myopic or far-sighted?
shortsighted equal, but the glasses are scratched and slate. Time for a new pair of glasses to get out my contact lenses increase.

more coal or less.
equal amount of money, less people, or more.

spent more or less?
not know. At my normal money available is barely room for large outliers. Since I had to get through the loan but, probably more.

hirnrissigste The plan?
After the conference, over there in the same month, even tens of Events pledge and change.

most dangerous enterprise?
4x fly across the Atlantic. The most dangerous
company: To be in Chile, while there, the earth trembles. The quake occurred to me, two days before, so I stayed in BsAs.
run through a closed glass door.

Sports More or less?
about as much as my 2010-I, considerably less than that of 2009. Not much.


The most expensive purchase?
The digital SLR camera and the new laptop.

The most delicious food?
just before the end of mussels with choice of White S.

The most impressive book?
Perhaps Martín Kohan (t Peter Kultzen): Twice June (Dos veces junio).
Oh, and then of course there was still my book. But in relation to all of the work contained in it, was the moment when the two boxes then stood before me, not Sun
impressive.

The most disappointing book?
Luiz Claudio Cardoso (t Gesa Hasebrink): The day they came for father (Meu pai, acabaram com ele).

The poignant film?
The Brave.

The best Theaterb4hesuch?
I was only once in the theater, and were really poor.

The best CD?
heard most: Yata pata and other Greek children's songs.

spent the most time with ...?
be clear.
stuff. Baby
bring as for sleeping.
not come behind.

spent the best time with ...?
Baby B. and S.

The predominant feeling in 2010?
Phew!

2010 did the first time?
someone asked to take off.
A game of the 2nd Bundesliga seen in the stadium. (6:1, won)
A game of the 1st Bundesliga seen in the stadium. (2:1, lost.)

done in 2010 after a long time?
cook together.
sledding on the dike.
heart knock thingy.

3 things to which I would like well give up?
January, February, March.

The most important thing that I wanted to convince someone?
This is rightly so. (Myself) (and I wanted to.)

The best gift that I have someone do?
It was not the gift year.

The best gift that someone gave me?
The old desk of my grandparents from the now-resolved study.

The most beautiful new acquaintance that I made?
The new neighbor.

The most consequential sentence that someone said to me?
a) That I'd rather keep to myself.
b) the well.

The most consequential sentence that I said to someone?
a) "... I want that you move out then."
b) "You can also watch me at football."

2010 was with one word ...?
decision kingdom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment