Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How Do You Make A Model Of A Church?

Mr. Flokati

In

Rosi on the blog I found a beautiful autumn Tomte. Such a sweet guy I would have loved me and Rosi their own design instructions sent - hugs-Mr Flokati has a rear zip and now lives in his stomach, the grains pillow when not in use. P1040228 the body I had already sewn a few weeks ago. And because I have my long-haired white fabric I had for years deposited in the "archive" then finally found it no more, me Rosie has even sent a piece of their shag-stock. Many, many thanks again for your lovely post dear Rosi. With your I could help make the Miniature now quickly finished and soon he will certainly have a few siblings. To give away

! Who wants this costume 3 balls of wool from Nomotta, each 100 g = 185 m running track, 37% PA, 63% pure new wool can be washed at 30 degrees. I like to send you the yarn, as I currently do not knit at all. - update: the wool is gone!

P1040230

0 comments:

Post a Comment