Monday, January 24, 2011

Wrist Bands And Meanings

animal testing and cosmetics abstinence

Hello, lovelies!

I am again after a long time, your Hana! Sorry, takes me a moment to study 23 hours a day and the remaining one hours I sleep or go to the sport.
kan Through a conversation with a friend I though to today's topic.

I live since the summer, around June / July (no idea ... I just know that it was beastly hot!), Abstinent.
No, not in terms of alcohol or smoking, but in terms of animal-free cosmetics.
I stick to peas list that you know everyone and certainly is a brand not on the list, I write to the company. Write this down not it will not stop bought. (Eg Benefit): p
However, I have not seen my stuff already used by several brands that belong to groups, do the animals to throw away, because things were mostly a gift and it is both stupid and half of used stuff on ebay to sell and to enrich it as well, they just throw away. A few things I've given away too easily. ^ ^ Total

inconsistent that one can hold against me, of course.
But allegations are made easy and who live in glass houses should not throw stones. In my discussion of the video from the summer I get comments or messages and how that's only expensive brands tested on animals and are not cheap.

No, it's more the other way, as we see also list of peas - my theory about this:
expensive brands are usually too large corporations and the fact that they always have to bring innovation, they are forced, for their expensive creams to test new drugs that they test on animals.
Actually, the companies willing to March 2013, should have enough alternative methods to animal testing, since a law of the EU should enter into force, but now - maybe even indefinitely - to be moved ( I reported on flowers of nowhere .)

goes, this document is about any company to make particularly bad or to condemn people because they buy from companies cosmetics, make the animal testing of raw materials for cosmetics or from companies that test but even not on animals, but belong to a group that does this - letztndlich flows the money so at the end into a large pot.

For honest: My self-experiment is exhausting. In December, I wailed on my own blog so that the youth of my favorite brand of Coty bought it, however, are wurde.Noch choice for me - even if only limited. The point where I would stop, to live is, but still far off, as long as Cosnova (Essence and Catrice), the DM House brands, Kiko and eleven on the green side of the list. When all are gone then and the EU has still not passed the law ... who knows?

I can definitely quite understand if people buy this or that brand, although it belongs to a group of the red list because you just love the quality of the brand.
In my case, I've decided to just be aware, however, and hope that the experiment does not fail at some point out that among all brands of cosmetics to the 3-4 major corporations.

What is your opinion on this subject?

Love, Hana

0 comments:

Post a Comment