Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tiffany Granath Hubby

wrapping paper roll problem

The problem with the storage of wrapping paper rolls you know but also determined. Where to put it? Drawer too short, too dusty corner next to the cabinet (there live with us like dust bunnies Smiley) For years I have kept the rolls upright in a round cardboard tube shipping. The "space", however, was limited and not all roles were there space, they were standing beside the non-paper case. Clearly fell to the individual and occasionally annoyed me because they were strewn all over and not yet cleaned up. Last week I made an extra long bag that I can hang over the top spars of the office shelf. Front I have placed a bag that takes up the cut, smaller sheets of paper. P1130247 Now I am happy with the wrapping paper roll storage and our office provides a very tiny bit of organized better. You all a good start to the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment