Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Camila Rodriguez Board

P2 range conversion + Ebelin News

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic









SRY to blur the images above .. unfortunately I get the info as PDF and had to use copy + paste to insert here .. I hope that through my many entry "Beauty Junkies" be achieved and can possibly get itself back-ups of favorite products ..

sad about what has been her that it comes from the range? What products you have never been interested in?
What do you say to the Ebelin-innovations?

personal conclusion:
I'm really looking forward to the new products .. Very much hope that the nail polish super successful, since I was old and already great things in the nail it is to me more or less no matter what is going away, which never interested me soo much. The Ebelin stuff I personally find rather ugly, but maybe something will be there, but what appeals to me:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment