Monday, January 31, 2011

Highlighting Your Hair Purple When It's Brown

TESTED - New Mascara + Eyeliner of P2

Hello my friends, I

just got sent from dm / P2 two new products to try (thanks:)) and wanted to introduce this now ...

are the two things:




Here, you can tell that the "brush" of the eyeliner is a little bent.
I thought it was only inconvenient and strange.
now I find this form but SUPER! One gets the "Wing" at the outer corner of the eye toward great. Also adapts the shape of the lash.




Here you see the brush of the mascara, it's a Gummibürstchen =)



COMPARISON:

Links: Geleyeliner by essence ( denim wanted LE)
Center: Alterra into Eyeliner 01 Black
Right: P2 Gloss Mania eyeliner

The P2 is of no consequence to some strength (and is already dehydrated). This finish is P2 well done, in my opinion ...
However, we now come to the negative part ....



Here you can see a picture of the products (both on the eye):


The two pictures were taken after 6 hours on the products the eyes.
My whole cheek is vollgekrümelt although I have not rubbed against my eye.
However, the eyeliner does not smear but only crumbles. Who can live with for the products are certainly something. What bothers me is that, unfortunately, quite Gekrümel: (


Here I once rubbed all over eyeliner. The eyeliner smeared P2 (when dry) really do not. He just simply crumbles ...

The eyeliner is a bit difficult to handle otherwise. Although the shape of the Eyelinerpinsels I very much welcome the consistency I find very strange: S
But if you've made it a great eyeliner to draw, I think the nice glossy effect
crumble until he holds.. ;


FOR MASCARA:
Unfortunately, my eyelashes are naturally very straight and have no kick. Why are Gummibürstchen for my eyelashes actually sooo not suitable. The picture is eyelash curler + mascara shot. Then it goes, the glossy effect is also available here. I think that's pretty nice, as the lashes look deep black =)
However, the momentum effect = 0, which I find quite sad.



PRICE:
Eyeliner: 2,95 € (capacity 3 ml)
Mascara: 3,25 € (capacity: 6ml)

The products are available from early February to buy in the store.


PS: Both products have the ingredient "Pursilk" which is a herbal drug with micro proteins. Moreover, the products are PEG-free, fragrance free and dermatologically confirmed, as well as ophthalmologists.


kisses, J.





0 comments:

Post a Comment