Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jayden Federline Suffer Fas

MAKE-UP STORAGE:)

My make-up corner
The first drawer of my dressing tables

Above: perfume - Eyeshadowduos, trios, etc - facials
Below: Lipsticks and lip gloss - lip balm and a "lip Tower - pigments - a few of my lipsticks

Above: once more the facial tissues - Bronzer & Highlighter - Loggerhead eyelash + glue - Powder, Concealer & Camouflage
Below: Pigments - lipsticks and Lippencils - Geleyeliner - Liquideyeliner - Kajal

Once the eyeliner - Color Bases (Jumbo Eyepencils of NYX and other brands) and other pigments and Pröbchen


addition to a dressing table this thing is suspended, is there are flat iron, curling irons, brushes, etc.

stands on the Dresser Organizer of this ...

Links: Foundation
Right: top - Mascaras
below - Blush
Bottom: eye shadow


New DIY-brush storage ...
blog post to the old office:
OLD BRUSH STORAGE



My pallets in a letter holder. You will also find the self-made eye shadow palettes. Post to:
eyeshadow palette DIY
nail polish storage .. here, all colored paints are stored ...
Here are housed the Top and Base Coats ... in this container are all my nail stuff .. as well Stampingsachen etc.

here we see again the whole container .. :)



Sooo that's it now, the preservation is not as pretty, in my opinion, but I wanted to spend money on something new;)

Falls her about it and have written a post, I would be glad if you write him in the comments ..

\u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3



0 comments:

Post a Comment