Monday, January 10, 2011

Color Inspirations For Bathrooms

Double Lottchen

As I finished in the fall of the gifts for the Christmas elves at the HS, I have the cosmetic bag in orange-brown shades cut is 2 x. OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Only now I have the time to put the second bag ready to sew. Of the materials, patterns and design view, it is exactly the same bag, as I have given Karin - but I guess the machine quilting this time are somewhat different. Lotte is now No. 2 in the Gifts slide which has thinned quite a bit. The next birthday to come. to give away

READING MATERIAL! I separate myself from these books

  • Grisham: THE JURY
  • Follet: TRIPLE ---> away
  • Lorentz: THE Wanderhure ---> away
  • Gable: THE SMILE OF FORTUNA ---> away
  • Brown: ILLUMINATI ---> away
  • Thomas: THE MADONNA OF MURANO ---> away
  • Susskind: PERFUME ---> away

If interested write a mail.

Buch1

Buch2

0 comments:

Post a Comment