Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Us States Women Dress Size Average

wavy

Just before Christmas was our new coffee table delivered. To protect the sensitive real-wood board I have now sewed him a "new dress". P1010271 Right now I'm going totally in wavy lines that are free with the rotary cutter nose cut. The orange Scraps are in Odds and ends and of the light fabric, I have a lot of storage, from which the days are place mats and a few MugRugs would be incurred. P1010272 had at the last Nähtreff Ivory Quilter I worked on a cell phone pocket in shaft design - but I discovered that the shaft was finally out of the center and the bag must now again new to the Nähplan. Otherwise, I'm sewing secrets for EIEI on "poultry" in the sewing enthusiasts and tea-elves in Patchwork & Quilting Forum.

soon, Angelika

0 comments:

Post a Comment