Thursday, December 30, 2010

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie Trying On Bras

a good decision

Send this phrase to citizens in northern Bavaria (where my brother lives) its fellows in the new year. I like the Choice of words better than usual for us "... Happy" -

In this sense I wish you a good order of the "old" year, and a good start in the new year. If in 2011, above all, healthy, happy and satisfied. These are the 3 main pillars of a good time - and if still a little creativity and leisure comes to that, then in 2011 a wonderful year.

are these pictures from Christmas still remains: for sister and brother, I sewed two pillows - the pattern your knows of here - and for godchild Nephew, along with parents (brother and sister in law =) I made these placemats. PC230215 tischset1 Tischset2 Tischset3 My parents were like table sets that I had sewn Christmas looking ahead in the summer and you here shown a picture .

0 comments:

Post a Comment