Friday, February 25, 2011

Nutritional Value For Corn Tortillas

The favorable panel brush:)

Haaaalloooo:)

so I hear / see often ask "Is there a low aperture brush from the drugstore?" - The answer it was always NO.
So I have a very low aperture brush've found that I also really like to use. Even now and then rather than my 217th MAC
I love the MAC brush .. even if it costs so much, I've really never regretted the purchase .. However, I would recommend
now anybody who is not necessarily just want to have the MAC brush, my alternative.
The brush that I mean the costs, that is just unbeatable 1,79 € (or at least something about the rotation) ...
He is not directly from the drugstore .. but everyone knows this place and I do not know why this brush is not already more people have discovered ...


Well, I'm talking about H & M. Yes, I did not believe that the brush may be something, but I'm sooo now convinced that I have to imagine it now ...

first comparison photos with MAC 217 (sorry, MAC Brush is already slightly dirty, had no time to wash it ... ):









The only negative I can find the, Unfortunately, the brush loses some hair. This bothers me for eye brushes but not so much. For whom is this a problem, however, which I would not recommend ..
But I can say is that I'm mega excited and I also have a second (for travel) postbought have ...


looks Perhaps so many of you at one time the brush, let me to know in the comments. If any of you this brush already got, I would be happy also very happy if you tell me your opinion about the brush too:)

Hope the post was helpful - especially for those who searched for a long time for a cheap screen brush :)

3 \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment