Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can You Get Back Pain Withramipril

* beeep *

There are so few pet names that you might not even have. Not hear, especially from loved ones, but actually even less use. No problem, you would think. Finally, it is my decision what I say and what not. Schnuckiputz. Purzelchen. Schnuffi . Bears . Impossible is not at all, is not at all (at least not if the addressee is larger than 1 meter.) Then there is still such Benamsungen, the body functions. Hasipupsi about. Not only scary, but totally incomprehensible. ( Pupsi What should we think of as a domestic dialogue "farty" - "Yes, Kotzi" - "Dinner's ready, Rotzi." Kotzi.)
But honestly said treasure is indeed semantically right, but otherwise not much better. Phew. Schahaaatz ? Desolate. There must be something else between Mr. Meier and Hasipupsi. All this comes at least for me out of the question, something I did not come from his lips.
Oh pious wish.
Today cried my son, the little parrot, after my friend, "Guckma Schaaatzi, guckma!"
caught.
Next, I will probably hear in the most impossible situations from my child, so for what I use actually curses. Embarrassing but it can hardly be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment