Monday, February 21, 2011

Episodes On Vegeta And Bulma Realtionship

no trivial matter

this plagiarism story is so important to me that I have been nothing said about this and now nothing on the substance - which to me be very clear seems - will tell. Sounds probably contradictory. But I can see the matter so seriously that I do not even enjoy the sometimes spectacular Word games have. And it makes me so angry, the thing itself and many of the reactions is that I now only read selectively to (and good bookmark for unexcited moments). Will As with Anne yesterday told the Moderation, it could discuss it, said the same love and I "no" and decided that he would rather read a novel (but not Axolotl Road Kill ).
The personality of the Lord and his political office are the first times I really care. I am concerned only about the academic performance and the (factual and moral) legitimacy of his title. I wish I really only that the University carries out (a committee of scientists on the basis of examination regulations and professional standards, not a political committee) due process in this case and then draws the appropriate conclusions. Without political wrangling and debris from one of the other. Without malice. If this method is chosen, like the policy to see if ruling and held office are incompatible. This is my first time it does not matter. Academic honesty is not matter to me. Plagiarism is not matter to me.
I fished last year from a single course of basic studies and their five young plagiarists course examination and deprived areas. Now, if indulgence is practiced due to any of this parlous state of excuses that now circulates in the press as well as elsewhere in our office hours ( mistake. Forget to transfer the source. Technical default. Do not know that it must not be that. So much was that's not. One would have to come even on it. Somewhere was yet made any statement. excerpted So good that it was no longer a stranger and then somehow came literally in the text .* ), so if these excuses in this particular case, in which everything is a bit larger publicized move, at once and open up a wide gray area - then we are at the university Basis with our constant appeal to the scientific integrity pretty stupid there. I will, no matter how this thing starts, but stand by my standards. (Even if I then must thrash out with each new student.) But it would be that for which the university is still my opinion, are not straight. On the contrary.

(* We have not heard: the excuse "the only politically motivated but is all" )

0 comments:

Post a Comment