Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Abnormal Labs Cellulitis

blood orange and pineapple

Yesterday I cooked jam made from the juice of a bag of blood oranges and a whole pineapple. Just juice and fruit in the blender, small cut everything, then with the appropriate amount of jam sugar (3:1 just fine, as pineapples are naturally sweet enough) and bring to a boil.

Yummy yummy Verliebt Verliebt, I could this morning at breakfast already tell. The 5 glasses are probably not last long, so I will - as long as blood oranges are still being sold - again prepare one serving. P1010302

These are the gifts that I have Gisela / Mawentelina congratulates the GeburtstageEiEi at the sewing enthusiasts. Two placemats I made for her and a small pocket, which I still filled with useful things for the sewing room. P1010278 Tischset

In production test test I can at the moment the photo books of CEWE . I've been using my test directory already started and the software to it directly on the CEWE page get is really very simple to use. Will you also create a photo book? I still have a few vouchers worth $ 10, --- €, which you can be charged for your first photo book. Report to, I'll send you the GS you.

P1010303

0 comments:

Post a Comment