Thursday, February 24, 2011

Diagram Sinuses Look Like

COMPETITION

Hey my love :)
had already announced, I have a little surprise for you.
I've decided to tell me with a contest to thank you.
for your kind comments, your interest and your loyalty.

can win it ...


The bag, the ring and chain, and in addition a Sleek Blush your Choice.

What you have to do ...
- You should be readers of my blog's, because it is a thank you to my readers.
- You should write a blog post about my contest (If a blog is available)
- As readers of this blog without blog, please write me what is your dearest accessories.
- Write to me in this post the name of the Wunschblush of Sleek, your email address and the link of your blog post.


The contest ends on March 25, 2011

(only within Germany)

Enjoy
your Henniii

0 comments:

Post a Comment