Monday, February 14, 2011

How To Change E46 Hand Brake

prodigy

Nuno is now two, and speech development makes rapid Fotschritte, rather Fort jumps. He uses "I" correctly, is simple sentences, suspended from inflectional.
Two days ago a major breakthrough
Nuno sits on the changing table, requires cream and smeared it himself, "Punk moon" face. Then he makes because he is an active child, the little metal box again, it turns a little back and forth and finally looks at the cover long.
"Mommy," he says, and then puts his little finger on the lettering, "A."
"What do you mean?"
He shows me the can typing with your index finger several times to the middle letter of PENATE N. "A mom, A! "Should
A child prodigy, clear case. I did immediately ask for the other letters, he also recognizes an N or he is going strictly alphabetical order, though he also B already knows Oh, mother proud!
" A, Mami ", demanding he keeps me out of the box," A path! "
I watch again up close, where his fingers hinbohrt, there is the blue A, clearly, an A, and now I see it also, the tiny hair that sticks diagonally over the cross bar. "A mom." A hair. What a clever child.

0 comments:

Post a Comment