Thursday, February 17, 2011

Best Shave Cream For Man

It's teatime

went in the Teewichteln PWForum this week in the resolution. This table runner I've sewn for Ute . P1010304 Hmmmm - this time I really liked the topic difficult and only the 2nd Starting this runner was after I had a pillow embroidered with the machine and then so a lot went wrong and the product was just ripe for the bin. Yesterday was also the Gnome package for me. Teewichteln

Amala gave me this great sewn pillows, this delicious green tea with mango-pineapple sent cookies and to Teeclip down and wrote a beautiful card. The pillow fits well with my TV (and bed) and chair was inaugurated yesterday already. And just because Teatime has begun, I still have cookies Baked. Should you read Foto0041 Mädelz of the ivory Quilter this post yet, so now you know already what I bring to the coffee / tea. Powdered sugar on it comes on Saturday fresh. I look forward to the Nähsamstag.

soon, Angelika

0 comments:

Post a Comment