Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Do Men Wear Pantygirdles

New in. ..

Hello Mice love:)
Oh man ... is with us again a considerable snow "magnificent"
I thought I'm going crazy in the classroom as I looked out the window, he heard no longer at to snow on ... Well winter is now time not yet over, he has given way again really made clear.
Well the good from the bad ...
I did yesterday in New York can still capture a beautiful shorts.
2 days ago I had seen her at the love Steffi and after they wrote to me that I HAD to be reduced next day started right away and go on a mission leather shorts.
After a long search to and fro in the store, I saw it well hidden on a pole.
Only one in my size so there was Zack in the locker room, all super, paid for everything even better.
New York € 4.95

The second thing I did was re- in the mail today.
My two Barry M. lipsticks.
left: Peachy Pink / / right: Pink Ribbon


Unfortunately, I really did not use this lipstick without lip balm.
They are so so much Matt and thus strike the dry my lips and the result looks very ugly.
So who on Matte lipsticks is top and who tend not to like FLOP!
With a balm as it is said, but the colors are not as strong advantage.
you I find them anyway.

wishes you a nice evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment