Friday, February 4, 2011

Can I Join The Army With A Debt Relief Order

miracle cure for soft lips:)

Hello dear ones,

I recently tried before and found it so wonderful (my friends too; )) that I wanted to tell you the times:)

... it's a very simple home remedies. The "ingredients" every home and the lip scrub, each finished in 2 minutes:)

I need: *
oil (eg vegetable oil)
* sugar *
a small bowl / aluminum foil

it may assail even ...





I hope we can all recognize to some extent.
First you pour a little oil (nice greasy and moisturizing) in the dish or aluminum foil. Then you give sugar (sugar Why - please, no salt, which collects moisture!) To
Until both a pleasant consistency. ... The sugar should be saturated with oil, but not to be "drowned".

Last you need your scrub only about the lips are rubbed. Not too soft, but please do not exaggerate =)
After about 1 minute you can stop and rinse with cold water is best =)

Especially the first peeling, is the feeling on the lips just sooo great =)
tried it but the best from the same:) gets

kisses, J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment