Thursday, December 2, 2010

Alcohol Breath Testing And Cystic Fibrosis

door No. 3 comes from the heart

Dear readers, dear "regular reader" my blog darn ange_näht & and a warm welcome and your new reader, which you are landed on the Advent of action at this calmly.

I am glad that I can fill a Adventskalendertürchen with life and I've now chosen the theme HEART.

"hearts always go" is a quote that I use you and if we once again have any discussions about people, characters and values, I often find the phrase, "One sees clearly only with the heart" one.

peppe I like to gifts with little hearts, just to show the recipient "This gift from the heart - the heart of sewing is easy and not difficult - with my little picture tutorial I will show you how from small rag, a bit of filler material and created a few minutes Dekoherzen that year in, & # 160; season, year out - and right now for Advent and Christmas special symbol character. PB150126

First, make a paper template. With this I cut another stencil film (eg wind foil, or PVC blisters) use the film template has the advantage that the subject can easily be moved to the center. You can also round draw with a pen to fix the foil and transfer the heart shape so easily.

decorate a piece of fabric for the front as desired or sew together from various scraps. The film template and center it hang up, then top, bottom and sides highlight the dimensions by using pins.

PB300150

The film is now the heart shape on batting H630 or other medium-strong interfacing and cut out. PB300151

The fleece on the back front of the iron material and the pins of the previous work on the program give back the exact placement of the mold. The heart then cut roughly. use

for cutting back a substance, it is sufficiently broad, but at least 2 inches longer than the one shown above heart. If the backing fabric is quite thin, it can be reinforced with an iron-on interfacing.

the backing fabric to fold one-third and sew the fold 1 centimeter wide. A few inches with normal stitch length, then a few stitches back and sew - then switch to very long stitch length (gives the after the turn opening), and finally from the last few inches back to normal stitch length switch (seam themselves with return). The fold is then cut out and ironed the seam well.

PB300153

front and back now put right sides together and sew the heart along the Vlieselinekante, I choose to a shorter stitch length. PB300154

The heart is then cut thin-edged, the seam allowance in 1-inch sections to be switched on to the seam all around, so that the rounding can work out nicely. Opening the turn separation on the back, the core business, spread the seam with the thumb-nail well to avoid dents in the seam and fill it with cotton wool then craft the heart. With a few hand stitches the turn opening is closed quickly and there goes your heart.

PB300159 And so I decorated our Christmas heart. This beautiful ribbon has given me a dear friend by 1 blog Christmas gift.

In my blog I had last year, also shown as a guide for Faltherzen - clicks but go there, maybe it's a suggestion for you.

with this quote:

Everything should go to the heart must come from the heart.

(Jean-Jacques Rousseau)

I take my leave now and I wish you heartily a good time to have nice Christmas days and a magical Christmas

See you soon, Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment