Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I-catcher Console – Web Monitor''

Gifts Advent, the Third

This Week was filled with surprise gifts that have delighted my heart. On Sunday I got from the advent of sewing enthusiasts unpacked two great potholder for reaching inside to match came from Sabine Schruppi one for pots and pans. The trick is that can be filled into the brush handle cleaning agents. My patrons are very anxious that I have a permanent place in the kitchen - laughing - but I have my men also allowed to use the "tools". The packet from the WiWaWeihnachtswichtel action brought a CD to light. You see right, I released my first CD. From the album covers I smile Yourselves. Thank you dear Andrea , for the great idea and for the great Taschenbaumler. Next it went this week with a packet of Veronica with delicious homemade eggnog hmmmm, with Anisplätzchen stamp and a beautiful mushroom of ceramic. The next gift arrived from Rosi they sent me a Pencil Cases, which like magic sewn inside the lining of no open, or turn has seam. Right now I'm behind it have not improved, what is the trick. I had to run well inside a seam somewhere appropriate - but there's NOTHING. And yesterday I got another mail from the lovely lilac witch (Sylvia) - They sent me a MugRug, great cup of carpet, I had this yesterday evening tea when in use. Thank you all,

You have given me a great pleasure. Who gets so many gifts, was probably the whole year very nicely!

Just click on the slide show, then you can see in detail my great gifts. Advenskalender for my child at the HS I have the 3rd Package is a thread stand, and several utilities for the sewing room packed. Advent3Karin The picture was published in the Forum Karin and I've just stolen. For Sabine, I had a ceramic angel and some other things into the 3rd Bags and Gitti should open the package on Sunday with the cosmetic bag. I wish you a good time - on Sunday we read again, it is namely the 4th Door with the 4th Ebook on. Gitti WeihnWichteln

0 comments:

Post a Comment