Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What To Say On My Nephews Birthday Card

The gifts of 2 Advent

Now it is finally time for the pictures of my gifts of 2 Advent. Oh that's a wonderful feeling to be able to open each Advent Sunday 3 surprise packages. By Sabine I got this charming, adorable cooking apron. PC070186 Unfortunately, I can set in the moment no picture of a live model, because I'm home alone and look like pictures of me with self-timer Beschi ener ... .. as if my face is a photographer with little effort . But I promise you: the recording is made up. OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The package of Elke (Christmas elves at the sewing enthusiasts) brought a erdbeerige Stoffbox with bath products and a Waschtuff to light and Andrea / WiWaWeihnachtswichtelaktion I got a bag of delicious tea and Klumpjes. As for gifts I have to Sabine the folding pocket Sis_Ta in the 2nd Advent package packed and Karin / Advent elves I had sent a warm range of interest. 2Advent von Angelika

Also present were a couple of tags with the inscription "for you - hand made - @ Karin" PB140120

Gitti and the Christmas elves got me a postcard calendar

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment