Sunday, December 5, 2010

South Park Doujinshi Scans

A folding pocket - the second Advent Ebook

Dear blog readers, now opens for you the 2nd Advent door and you can again download an Ebook. Because the folding pocket Her_Ta last year was such a success, I ventured once more to a Folding.

This time it is a simple bag with a shoulder strap and is kept folded in a small bag. They can be accommodated in a space-saving in the handbag. PIC_0088 And because the small bag as a sister of the great bag looks like, I simply baptized Sis_Ta. You know, I need for my Pockets always have a name that ends with "TA" - I guess since everything fits reasonable terms to even if it is not correct. Meanwhile, I run quite a pocket-name list of brilliant ..- TA name, and if you think of another one, you are allowed to whisper to me like write in the comment.

Here you will find the ebook Sis_Ta pdf and Her_Ta from last year is still available until Monday lunchtime on the page to download. I wish you a magical second Advent

0 comments:

Post a Comment