Sunday, December 26, 2010

How To Deal With Smelly Ski Gloves

Christmas gifts, the fourth

The gifts of 4 Advent I want you, of course not denied. Many thanks to Sabine for the lovely calendar.

The package was a Christmas of WiWaWeihnachtswichteln Kerzendeko that has great fit to our table decoration on Christmas Eve. Thanks to Karen (Stick Liese) for the Christmas greetings and for pot holders, handbags, calendars, and a "duty free" Thank you to Switzerland to Ruth (ruth regina) for Christmas post with a practical kitchen towel. I thank all who have blessed me over the Advent and Christmas days so rich, thank you for your gifts and for your wishes - for me it was a very special, magical Christmas season.

Christmas decides in a few hours and days to allow for the new year counted on the five fingers. My Christmas fabrics I've ever ordered today and neatly packed in a box on top is a piece of paper with lots of ideas for next Christmas. After Christmas is before Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment