Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Why Does My Ankle Hurt Randomly



For my sister I have as a "Christmas gift" sewed this heart pocket. PIC_0001 The greens will have a little spice with stars and hearts and the same bag here is whether or not cut again for me - I will make this week even more ready for me. Many were my Christmas fabric strips I use for the hearts and my Christmas fabric supplies are now running low. 2011, / I must return in good conscience buy my stash for the bright lights-season. On this occasion I would like to recommend you the Wendeset vo Prym for cloth strips and tubes. The set I bought on the creative world in Wiesbaden and am thrilled. The turning of the 3cm wide strip of fabric (as in the case above) works fine - also concluded that the entire length of 140 cm!

Also last week I received package from dear little Gerda. Inside was this Christmas bag, sewn from various LogCabin blocks in white / silver and light blue. PIC_0018 had filled the bag with lots of little goodies - but which have now vanished almost completely. And a beautiful Christmas card with embroidered Santa Claus was also there. I was happy about the surprise powerful post.

And now I will not split up a few Christmas's in our house for quite excited the first Advent to let in - 3 wonderful, mysterious package waiting to be unpacked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment