Saturday, November 27, 2010

What Does Kaiser Cover???

teamwork

My mom stitched, I've made up my sister and depends on the project in their home. PIC_0024 Yesterday I tied the conifers and try the embroidered belts to take as directed on the greens. I'm almost desperate - in fact the tape with the text should be draped across the bottom, the bands of the loops were both embroidered with the angel theme. After felt 100 different tests and fixing at least 1000 Böschen swearing I decided to just used scissors. The loop was separated and re-sewn with Scripture. Do not worry, the candle is not infected, I have added only for the photo shoot. My sister has wooden candles, which she will put in the place. PIC_0027 remained an angel motif, which has also now received a new assignment. I hate to say always, nothing is so bad alsdaß it for something good.

Do not forget to click here tomorrow in the blog, the first Advent waiting ebook for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment