Saturday, November 20, 2010

Neetu Singh Boobs Impression

An eventful Christmas Bags

oops, my last post is already more than 2 weeks old - tssss, emotionally I mean, it had gone just 3-4 days. Turbulent and no dull moment was the last time with me. We have a short break behind us, were at a live performance by hot man with Viva Voce and Rassau. I have some (secret) sewn, the first ebooks written for the advent calendar was to be tried fairly and my household in the office I was busy. This week, arrived three (!!!) advent calendar for me. The love Sabine surprised me completely with your package, the advent calendar arrived from the sewing enthusiasts and also the package of WiWiWeihnachtswichteln. It was also this week shipping date for the Nordic Christmas of sewing enthusiasts. As one of the first I received my package. PB190147 This great Imp, with all sorts of little things now belongs to me. Stoffbea has it sewn for me. The draw takes place after a Christmas code word. Everyone had to call a word and these were then placed in alphabetical order. I opted for "Hohoho" and what with my dear sweet little elves in your hand? A bag with stars in it, covered with a woven band on the "Hohoho" position. Funny, eh. PB150125 for Tanya / Wupperbaer I made a table runner and because I when cutting of the squares was a bit haphazard, were still a few left over for cup and saucer for a PW heart. PB150126

I promise you, the next post was not long in coming, my digicam bursting with creativity, I will show you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment