Sunday, November 28, 2010

What Does Chuck Liddell Shorts Look Like

first Advent - the advent calendar opens

Dear blog readers, is the advent calendar on my blog in the second edition and I would like again to offer you every Sunday of Advent here to download an ebook. Canas_Ta Today I sewed for you and taking pictures of the sewing steps and written down. Canas_Ta is a cover for a Rome-card game. The plastic packaging in which the decks are usually purchased to give, unfortunately very quickly by the mind, and with Canas_Ta the cards are then kept compact and tidy. the download can be found here

And I several times over the year after the ebooks from the Advent Calendar was asked in 2009, I offer you EXCEPTIONAL again for 24 hours at ebook from the old year . This time JACK is again on the program, help yourself!

Now I wish you a great first Advent - I have to go unpack pack: 3 Advent package waiting for me, I'm so happy !!!!!! and will then show you pictures later in the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment