Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Invitation Letter To Atten My Wedding

weeks I close with

in Action Christmas in a Shoebox. The first purchases for that I've already made, the shoe box must still be stuck nice Christmas. Here you will find on the net more information on the campaign - the filled shoe boxes can nationwide across many delivery points be given. POWER BUT WITH prepares and one or more children Christmas presents. PB030089

ICH MACH 'WITH : the creative calendar on the blog "calmly" by Ellen. On 3 December, I may then fill the Kalendertürchen with creative ideas and so on. Check it from 1 December regularly by Ellen. AdvKalender

ICH MACH 'WITH : Test the product of Trud. This time I may try wet toilet paper. The test suite is already in use, the tester for friends and acquaintances have already been distributed. We have been impressed by the product that is recently in the trade. If you want to be product testers, send me an email - I will let you then send an invitation. PB030093

RAFFLE : Son of man has been found than Mr. Random available and Pippilotta / Andrea as the winner selected for the thread stand and the second prize (the Christmas heart) goes to Luemmaisa / Melanie - Congratulations to you both - I have the same contacts you directly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment