Saturday, November 20, 2010

Avatar The Last Airbender Episodes/veoh

[DIY] magnetic eye shadow palette yourself:)

Sooo my friends, I have it now

felt since 208732402 years, finally managed to appropriate images with acceptable make light conditions.

So, I've tinkered eyeshadow pallets themselves.
My explanation I give as "jewel case", since this is easier:)

so the finished pallets look like:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


So we begin ...

your needs:

- an empty CD case
- beautiful, self-adhesive film (otherwise: Adhesives & beautiful paper)
- magnetic tape (in store)
- Eye Shadow (possibly need to be depottet)
- 1 ruler
- wheel cover (optional)



STEP 1:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
take the black CD holder out of the envelope so that you have only the transparent cover.


STEP 2:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
you cut handle the foils, so that they can fit perfectly into the case.


STEP 3:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
now also cuts the tape into suitable pieces and glued them on the outer part (ie the part that will later be seen on the back of the palette). That is, my pattern is to be visible on the outside. so I turn over the sheet and stick out my tape. Next, I glue my other self-adhesive film on the magnetic strip.
all together then pushed into the sheath fixed UDN.

Then the range already done:
Metallpfännchen you put on the pallet and they remain "stuck" there yippieeeeh:)

here's the proof:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The range looks from behind like this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my eye shadow I have labeled as follows:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I hope you understand Just all good .. If you have questions, you can write to you in the comments:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment