Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hotels In Kew Gardens Ny Near Queens Blvd

customer of the day: D

Hey my love:)

I ordered online a lot lately and bought two new fragrances.
These things I now wanted to share with you a little bit, because sharing makes you know, fun: D

gray blazer centrifugal clothes for 8.00 €
Primark bag of clothes centrifugal for 15
ring of Ebay for 5.00 €
Jute of Dawanda for € 11.95
Cheap Monday Shirt by Coutie for 19.95 €
Yes, it's already there. The shipping was really fast.
Sleek Blush "rose gold" by Cosmetics Cosmo for 6.00 €
Parfums
right: Beyonce - "Heat" / / links: Britney Spears "Curious"
Now I'm still waiting on some things that the next few days here should roll along.
First, my fur vest, wooden ring, Beige Clutch, camel-colored oxfords,
Jack Daniels Shirt , swallow double ring, Sleeveless blouse, Schwalbe chain and ääh ... yes that's it I think.
enough, too definitely!
next month will have slowed down ... I buy almost nurnoch Online, because after the work has mostly tired and the weekend I go shopping often.
This is shopping with ner girlfriend but much better: /
What about you? Is it mostly in-store shopping? or online?




Up dannchen my love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment