Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bromothymol Blue Guppie Plant

Sprung

have the forum of sewing enthusiasts, I once again launched a EIEI to life. to task this time was something about "poultry" to sew. Everything was fit objectively about permits and last Sunday was registration deadline or draw. Early on I decided to use me OWLS for this topic. Eule first I wanted owl motifs embroidered with my Nina, then process table sets, then there should be a bag, then a pillow - until I came across this great owl fabric. It then became a set of 4 placemats - the pattern you know already - and at the beginning of the week they are losgeflattert to Gisela / Mawentelina. I still have the fabric quickly the scanner and set with the motif printed to a matching card. (Sorry for the bad photo grotto)

In return, I had in Kerstin / Leyona a soft cover with these cute little birds mailbox. The two feathery got a beautiful place on our shelf in the hallway. OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Have a great week - with more or less Hellau and Alaaf.

soon, Angelika

0 comments:

Post a Comment