Thursday, October 21, 2010

Things To Say Get Well

summer, sun, sun cream - always there same theater

Actually I like so no sun protection, but even if the choice is between cancer-red sunburn, including increased risk of cancer and sticky-greasy body, he prefers the latter. So I stood at the beginning of the summer in DM before the shelf with sunscreen, sunscreen, after-sun lotion and what it is not everything and was incredibly happy that it reflects affordable Ökosonnenschutz. After the substances in the previous conventional sun creams were banned and, unfortunately, a small tube for 6 or 7 € I can afford as a student hald not necessarily. So I opted for the waterproof sunscreen of Schisandra Alverde with an average sun protection factor of 20LSF that something between 4 and € 6 cost

sunscreen I previously knew primarily from sprays, clear milk is even thinner than cream and sprayed felt subjectively more equitably.

So it was warmer, the sun shone more and more and I took her the first time this new sunscreen. Incredible disappointment! The consistency is thick and forms a white, non wegzumassierenden film over the skin. Dark clothes? No way! Worse than the precious white sun cream, there were times of Weleda.

And why is the front of the pack actually "waterproof" if it is in the application description on the back of the deduction "multiple Apply the sunscreen to maintain, especially after sweating, swimming or toweling. Or what else is waterproof, as they will stick on contact with water still on the skin?

when writing the blog entry I wondered what it was probably with this Schisandra up, which is devoted to the back of even a whole paragraph, which says that it comes from Asia, contains valuable phytosterols and soothing and antioxidant effect. It will soothe the irritated sun house and donate their long-lasting moisture. Well that is when the in alverde already put so much emphasis on transparency and always remember to note the percentages, I would like also to know how much is in there, so go to the home page of DM and ask a question. I promptly get a few days later a response:


"Dear [],

Thank you have contacted us.

The exact percentages of Schisandra fruit in our alverde SUN Sun Milk SPF 20 covered by the secret recipe. We ask you for your understanding. [...]

Sincerely,

[...] "


I hear Yasmin to just as the mail with" I call that time transparency ... "comments.

Next Year, I simply board waiver sunscreen and sit me as this year's hottest times in my shady room. Outside it's always too hot!


0 comments:

Post a Comment