Thursday, October 28, 2010

Flowers To Go With Wine Bridesmaid Dress

myths

I have today refuted with my child one, maybe two urban myths.
Myth 1: Latte macchiato coffee contains.
Myth 2: Coffee makes you alert.
urged Myth 1 If the suspicion is yes on for some time, and that coffee should do awake, I was able to verify on myself and never think this relationship has long been a rumor. My mother used to say earlier: "I 'm so tired, I make some coffee, then I can quickly get some sleep. "and that's what they did then where" fast asleep "in my sleep talented mother was asleep still well before reaching the pad, which without coffee . the normal Einschlafmoment was
The private character, but the vernacular it claims so persistent, positive and negative: "I need only a coffee to wake up" or "Now I can not drink coffee anymore, or I do not sleep all night .
The experiment conducted today: When was the neighbor in the late afternoon because I have her and my latte made, the child cocoa as the neighbor gone and I'm alone in the. Kitchen was, the child has drank my latte (about 3 finger widths in a large latte macchiato glass). I've seen the last drop, "mmmhm!" he said, nodding in agreement, held up the glass, still said, "Tea!" and drank. A little later, after he ate pizza, vacuumed and had played with the excavator, it is time for normal normal fast asleep.
results: If it (child drinks substantial amounts of latte macchiato, child sleeps) should be refuted myth 1 and latte macchiato just does not contain a coffee can, myth 2 nevertheless be true. This can not be derived from the experiment. If myth can be disproved with our two little attempt it is nevertheless the truth of a myth is not affected. Perhaps accordingly, which is not to decide on the basis of the facts, the two myths is not the truth. More likely, however, are the result can be stated as, not both myths true.
Although still have unanswered questions, we still have in passing yet another falsified traditional coffee wisdom: "Not for children, the Turks drink. Baby B. has found. Delicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment