Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Funny Initiation Tests

I test something else ....

Hi, everybody!
small-Hana was traveling today to find Ross actually a man in the cow town of Göttingen and what they find anything else on the road to Ross in the new town hall, where there is Nivea?
Yes, there they found a 25% discount products from Alterra.

I mean, I love my Alverde lemon flower shampoo, but it is coming to an end and as my hair lately very are dry, I'll just test this time. That does not mean that I use it regularly! With my friend I have stashed Alverde lemon shampoo for shiny hair because my hair squeak really this shampoo with cleanliness and apparently the fact that no silicones are inside and hair color for longer stays in the hair =)

In 3 weeks I make you a review to the shampoo.

does it promise: to
  • without silicones are
  • rich and fresh aloe vera care by, pomegranate and acacia blossom organically grown
  • nourishes the hair, moisturizes and gives damaged hair bring new impetus (???)
And besides, they also write on the package that you can trust that ...:
  • ... it is free of synthetic colors, fragrances and preservatives,
  • ... there is no silicone, paraffin and other petroleum products
  • ... It contains mild surfactants and detergent substances from plant materials
  • ... it should be confirmed dermatological hypoallergenic
  • ... It is vegan
ingredients are all also listed, the product contains 200 ml

I do not like my hair rinses at length, I'm still for me 1x a week taking place wellness cure my hair conditioner taken the same series.

It contains only 150 ml and promises in principle the same, only without containing surfactants and detergent substances.

The scent of both products is well pleasing to anyone who likes pomegranate scent. The aroma is slightly sweet and I'm curious to see how my hair reacts to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment