Friday, April 23, 2010

Dirt Bike Birthday Cupcakes

animal welfare / animal testing, vegetarian life

Good Day my dear ones on this very sunny day, I also wanted to express
times on the currently debated issue of animal experiments, or express my opinion.
Vorndran is said, I grew up vegetarian. We have never had meat, fish ( choke ) or egg to eat. My mother still lives Ayurvedic point of view and after ayurveda is the healthiest way to be vegetarian. Everyone has a different view of life vegatrisch . There are definitely vegetarian fish eat. And most also eat egg. In my opinion, all animal and you eat now times are not when you live vegetarian. Although I already
time to time, sometimes a Egg eating.
As a child I still can not tolerate meat again. Today I can take it and eat it too some day when the courtesy demands it. A good example is my grandmother. If they come from Turkey and our entire family is sitting at the table (it has at least 7 grandchildren and 2 step-grandchildren ) and since I'm the only vegetarian I find it rude and disrespectful to ask my grandma over that for me extra cooking meatless . I eat out of courtesy and respect towards my grandmother then the dishes are cooked. At home I cook I never even a meat dish, simply because I do not even prepared looking how meat. I cook a lot, but no meat. The only meat I can cook, is preparing to pack and had the package is, and I'm just my dear friend (he eats it then I do not).
I refuse to even gripping furs. My aunt is fur lover (as well as grotesque animal lover and to stay in her words as "animal rights") and possession and which it is carrying or covers on the sofa with it. When I sat on the sofa with her and wants a fur there is I ask them to clear away this gripping and I refuse Him. A former classmate
wanted to tell me I would support animal cruelty and was to blame for the suffering of the Animals, because I do not vegan live. Also my try to explain to him that I wanted to relate operated consume only milk products from organic or Demter and not convince him. The next day he gave me Schockhorromagazine under his nose. I ch him holding out a telling that he is hypocritical, since he is still with leather satchel (yes Waldorf students get first class all have a leather satchel you usually wear to high school) leather shoes and leather pens solution running around and when he look at me once he sees that I wear high leather shoes but otherwise nothing leather have. From the day he never came back even with a partially leather in the school (and then went to this school year from school to the parental participate farm and vegan any online trading fair and to open clothing) . To the actual topic
animals come back, I feel much too ignorant to even throw some facts about me. For me, animals are simply not logical. Even as a child or young I thought the test results in the men's attempt to get along with animals do not just vote but, after all, animals are quite different individuals as people. Just because a medicine is heading to the animal but it means not that it works in humans the same. And also to test cosmetics on animals seems illogical because an animal would never use cosmetics, and yes indeed a different skin texture has as humans. (After all, most animals have their fur and all) For me, it just simply makes no sense.
In my possession are certainly companies that list on the at peta want, I have found a shampoo , from a company that is well known always by all in relation to animal testing, but it is the first shampoo at all to me with my psoriasis infested scalp helps. As it sits naturally in a dilemma , use or not use. I'm out there decided to use (I am suffering but also just as bad under my psoriasis that I am happy to have found something) because I've tried it before with peta correct shampoos or forward and not could help. I could now also start me with hire justify as " naja I eat for 23 years no meat, and possibly it is the Karma the animals suffer for my shampoo had me on this routes give something back " but I do not do it. I can only say that the only product is manufactured by using animals that I use so in my routine. Otherwise, they are all the products tested on animals were made. One thing
I want to say yes because here mainly concern natural cosmetics. Natural beauty is not always peta compatible. Natural cosmetics are never automatically vegan.
There is a dye (red) extracted from the cochineal beetle , and also this dye is used in natural cosmetics.
TheChikarina can do this very well received in her blog. Why do I mention this? I recently had at bym a discussion with a userin which claims the natural beauty is but anyway vegan. No, the is not so.
After I now also the video of Erbsi 've seen, I will avoid in the drugstore certain brands but now (or very carefully weigh, I would very much like the nk Line of Try Garnier, these are Ecocert certified and I looking simply ecocert NEN has a very high standard, however, complains erbsi garnie on).
been thinking about it. What will change now means.

What ultimately do any of it, naja the run or do I not?
I was all shook up and very sweet pea you certainly make a difference to me. Yes
where I first looking like I will not end properly. And you just wish
NEN nice day, go out in the sun and let you tan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment