Friday, August 27, 2010

How Many Dvds Come In Fsx Gold

Tested - Camouflage Alverde



Although I would say the Alverde camouflage rather than Cremeconcealer from the crucible, but overall we share both a now over-year, deep love. Although my skin changed from time to time and also the package of my Lieblingsconcealers has now changed from silver to green, but overall I must say that we both understand it well.

Positive:
  • creamy consistency - to distribute well and good for dry skin under the eyes
  • available in 2 shades
  • high opacity with which you yourself stake dark circles or cover-off skin irritations
  • can be very productive, as even cover small amounts of well

Negative:
  • both shades of very light, so no for tanned skin while
  • dummy package that vogaukelt more content indoors (what a natural cosmetics company so is not particularly exemplary)
  • can with oily skin, even after the Application of fixing powder easily slip
  • no amount specified on the package
  • contains essential oils, as some may react with allergic reactions (I recommend to try the concealer on first on the arm for a day to see if the skin can tolerate)

Conclusion:
Also, if I were a little to complain about my Lieblingsconcealer, but all in all I give it 4 out of 5 flowers, because the positives outweigh simple.

A beautiful weekend I wish you, your
Hana

0 comments:

Post a Comment